Welcome to the hottest, most cruel show in the galaxy! It’s Friday night battle in the Arena of Annhilation! Stay tuned and see what new tricks our arena master has in store for today’s battle.
Here comes the first team. Oh my, they seem to be even uglier than our usual competitors. Who thought it was a good idea to match chain tracks with a poison needle? That team will need a lot of help from their sponsor to have a chance. Look at their opponents, tentacles with anti-matter flail, that’s a classic. Seems like we are ready to start. It’s time to Freak out!
In Space Freaks you are the team manager of one of the teams sponsored by powerful megacorporations. Your task is to combine different body parts to design the perfect Freak and then lead your team of Freaks to victory.
The arena is controlled by the arena master, who each turn changes the conditions in the arena. To succeed, you need to complete tasks given to you by the viewers. Or just destroy the other Freaks and their base. But don’t worry, in Space Freaks everyone wins. Either you are the manager of the winning team, or you become a (body)part of the next winning team!
Space Freaks features:
- Turn based tactical combat in an arena where the conditions change each turn.
- Build your own unique Freaks, one body part at a time.
- Score points by fulfilling tasks given to your team by the viewers, killing competing Freaks, destroying their base or by controlling the center of the arena.
- Build turrets, bunkers and droids to aid you.
- Get help from your team sponsor in the form of items, special actions or even alien marauders.